USB drives now available for use on your console.
A few things to note:
1. Your Xbox 360 will partition 512MB of data on each external drive, meaning any drive you use must be at least 1GB in size.
2. All drives inserted must be configured before use. Microsoft support has posted a step-by-step process on how to do so.
3. The maximum size limit per drive is 16GB. Any remaining harddrive space can still be used regularly. Users can only insert two external drives at one time.
4. You can use any USB or external drive. Microsoft recommends you use the Xbox 360-branded SanDisk USB drive to "ensure the most seamless experience and optimal performance." Those drives won't be available until early May and are expected to cost between $40 and $70.
Update: Microsoft has confirmed the prices for Xbox 360 SanDisk USB drives. The 8GB stick will cost $34.99 and the 16GB for $69.99.
5. The chart below compares what you can store between the different memory devices on the Xbox 360:
How is this update working for you. Run into any problems? Let us know in the comments below.