12.18.2008

Tim Blake Nelson on The Leader in Hulk Sequel

Tim Blake Nelson on The Leader in Hulk Sequel

November 25, 2008


Tim Blake Nelson, who played Dr. Samuel Sterns in The Incredible Hulk, tells Ain't It Cool News that the plan is for his character to become villain The Leader in a possible sequel:

Quint: Great well what about a potential HULK sequel? Gale Anne Hurd's been going around talking about how you might be The Leader and the main villain of the next one.
Tim Blake Nelson: That's the plan. That's what they tell me, but I don't know when that's happening or what the details are but I am eager to do it and I hear that's in the works. I would tell you if I knew more, but I honestly don't.

Quint: Yeah, but you haven't played a comic-book villain yet right?
Tim Blake Nelson: No, but I had a great time doing HULK, so if they want me for HULK 2 I'm there, it certainly was the plan going into HULK 1. When I met with them they said this is where it’s headed so I'm eager to do it.


Marvel Studios has not announced whether it will move forward with a follow-up.






MovieMiguel.com







Wireless messaging lets you receive special text messages about Movie Miguel directly on your cell phone! We will let you know about The Movie Miguel Show, Dj Movie Miguel, TV appearances, events, special announcements, and other information that you just can't live without. You can unsubscribe at any time. To sign up, just enter your cellphone number and hit submit! Standard text message rates apply.

blog comments powered by Disqus