12.03.2009

Electronic Arts Supporting Tiger Woods


Company says relationship with athlete remains unchanged.

December 3, 2009 - Electronic Arts has offered up its support for golf star Tiger Woods following a week of media and tabloid speculation surrounding the car accident that took place outside his home early Friday morning.

"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," a spokesperson told IGN. "We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."

Yesterday, Woods issued a statement on his website offering up an apology for his "transgressions" against his family.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."




MovieMiguel.com







Wireless messaging lets you receive special text messages about Movie Miguel directly on your cell phone! We will let you know about The Movie Miguel Show, Dj Movie Miguel, TV appearances, events, special announcements, and other information that you just can't live without. You can unsubscribe at any time. To sign up, just enter your cellphone number and hit submit! Standard text message rates apply.

blog comments powered by Disqus