10.25.2007

April 14, 2007: Who would have thought that Apirl 14th 1986 would change the world?

April 14, 2007: Who would have thought that Apirl 14th 1986 would change the world?

Its official I am 21 years of age. It’s definitely been an interesting life thus far and I would not have made it if not for my family and friends most notably, Heidi Foster, Dino Kontos, Derek Pope, Damian Kristof, Jimmy Kumar, Steve Arora, Vicky Richards & Kelly. So far I have lead a interesting life I really don’t have much complaints, don’t get me wrong I have had my ups and downs but then again who hasn’t?

Who would have thought that this kid who struggled through school and making friends would have his own album (Acquired Taste) and be the station manager of a TV station in high school, Then President and founder of the visual communication club in college.

With the help of Victoria (actually it was all her idea) to give me the nickname Movie Miguel, cause we could always talk about movies. So when it came time for me to come up with a unique prosona for my self with all the nicknames I have Big Dog & K9 (because of the Big Dog clothing line), Animal (because im just a beast), Kopcak/ Kupcake (my last name/ common mispronunciation of my last name), Movie Miguel was easy to remember, semi easy to spell and just fun so its stuck and has become an entity of its own.

blog comments powered by Disqus