4.23.2009

Schwarzenegger Talks Terminator Salvation Cameo


April 21, 2009


The Los Angeles Times reports that Arnold Schwarzenegger discussed his possible cameo in Terminator Salvation during a webcast interview on Tuesday.

Schwarzenegger told blogger Bill Bradley that he had met with director McG and agreed to be in the movie as long as he didn't have to perform. "I made it very clear that I don't have the time to do the movie," he said. "I said that I would be willing to be in the movie if they get the technology together, and so they are working on that right now."

Spoiler alert! Schwarzenegger would be in a brief scene in which John Connor (Christian Bale) encounters him as a "future Terminator," the governor said, adding, "I think it's cool to continue on with the franchise... in case I want to jump over again and get into the acting after I'm through here."






MovieMiguel.com







Wireless messaging lets you receive special text messages about Movie Miguel directly on your cell phone! We will let you know about The Movie Miguel Show, Dj Movie Miguel, TV appearances, events, special announcements, and other information that you just can't live without. You can unsubscribe at any time. To sign up, just enter your cellphone number and hit submit! Standard text message rates apply.

blog comments powered by Disqus