7.22.2008

Eddie: No more multiple characters


Eddie: No more multiple characters


He's played more than one character in a multitude of films, not least his latest double role in new movie Meet Dave. But Eddie Murphy reckons he's going to stick to just one character per movie in future.

"I've done so many multiple character movies," he told Access Hollywood. "I don't know how much more. Coming to America, The Nutty Professor, Bowfinger, Norbit. I've really worn it out. It was kind of like, this is the last time."


Eddie, who plays a human 'vehicle' for aliens, plus the alien ship's captain, in the new comedy, reckons Hollywood turns to him when it comes to playing more than one role in a film.

"Because I've done so many films like that, whenever anyone writes something with multiple characters, they say 'I think Eddie would be good in this' and they send it to me," he said. "I get to read everything and they say 'you'll be everyone'. So I get a bunch of stuff like that but I'm not sure how much more I'm going to be doing."





MovieMiguel.com







Wireless messaging lets you receive special text messages about Movie Miguel directly on your cell phone! We will let you know about The Movie Miguel Show, Dj Movie Miguel, TV appearances, events, special announcements, and other information that you just can't live without. You can unsubscribe at any time. To sign up, just enter your cellphone number and hit submit! Standard text message rates apply.


Listen to MovieMiguel on internet talk radio
To Subscribe to The Movie Miguel Show using iTunes: (automatically downloaded to your computer via iTunes)


MovieMiguel.com

MySpace.com/DjMovieMiguel



Dj%20Movie%20Miguel
Quantcast
blog comments powered by Disqus